San Francisco runs historic streetcars on the F-Line -- which travels from the Castro neighborhood along Market Street -- to the Ferry Building at the foot of Market -- to Fisherman's Wharf, along the Embarcadero and Waterfront.
Adult fares on San Francisco streetcars are the same as Muni fares:
- Adult: $1.50 plus a free transfer good for 90 minutes
- Senior (65+), disabled and youth fares (age 5-17): 50 cents
- Children under 5 ride free on streetcars
More information on San Francisco streetcars:
- Riding the F-Line
- F-Line Operational Fleet of Historic Streetcars
- Visit the San Francisco Railway Museum
Note: Cable cars -- the Powell-Hyde, Powell-Mason and California lines -- have a separate fare structure. See the San Francico Cable Car Route Map for ticket and fare information.